WITHOUT PRESENTING valid QR codes confirming the vaccination against COVID-19 or certificates of the disease transferred within the last six months, it is POSSIBLE:
1. Check-in at hotels, including hostels.
2. For those who settled in the hotel, use of the entire infrastructure of the hotel (restaurants, cafes, fitness centers, swimming pools, etc.).
3. Visiting all cultural objects (museums, exhibitions) both individually and as part of an organized tourist group.
4. Carrying out excursion programs.
5. Visiting theaters, cinemas (cinema halls), circuses, concert halls with a occupancy of no more than 50%, but no more than 500 people. (Specify conditions in each object of visit).
6. Official sports and physical culture events, entertainment and cultural events with the occupancy of seats not more than 50%, but not more than 500 people. (Specify conditions in each object of visit).
7. All persons under 18 years of age are not required to present valid QR codes confirming their vaccination against COVID-19 or a certificate of illness in the last six months.